Hitachi mining excavators are engineered to give you efficiency, reliability and durability in all conditions.
Hitachi now offers five electric-powered excavators for the U.S. and Latin American markets – the EX1900E-6, EX2600E-6, EX3600E-6, EX5600E-6 and EX8000E-6. These models feature an advanced zero-emission electric drive motor designed to provide a cost-effective solution to mining operations where low-cost electricity is available. These workhorses are powered by Hitachi TFOA-KK electric motors with a voltage range of AC 6600V-6900V at 60 hertz.
- Hitachi TFOA-KK electric motors.
- No need for costly consumables such as engine oil, filters, coolant or fan belts.
- No need for engine components such as radiators, air filters and mufflers.
- Engine-Pump Control adjusts power to load demand.
- Auto-lubrication system for simplified maintenance.
- Comfortable cab with increased visibility.
- Advanced multi-display monitor.
- Global e-Service remote monitoring system.
- Rigid box design resists bending and twisting forces.
- Filtered and monitored hydraulic system.
- Welded steel-plate front attachments.
- Track shoes with triple grouser design and single flange roller.