At Hitachi, efficiency, reliability and durability are in our genes – built into our large mining excavators and passed down to our line of construction excavators. So you get maximum performance, no matter which Hitachi excavator you’re running. And the ZX470LC-6 proves it.
This upgraded, production-class excavator is built with time-saving and cost-efficient advantages. The ZX470LC-6 features a fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine that meets rigid emission standards – no diesel particulate filter (DPF) needed. You also get generous swing torque, digging force and lift capacity. And simplified maintenance with features like a battery disconnect switch and engine and hydraulic oil sample ports. Add it all up, and the ZX470LC-6 gives you a competitive edge.
- Certified EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine
- Programmable attachment modes
- Equal or reduced fluid consumption (fuel and diesel exhaust fluid [DEF]) compared to ZX470LC-5
- Easily installed spin-on main fuel filters help prevent contamination when servicing
- Added coolant expansion tank provides make-up fluid and keeps engine at peak performance
- Battery disconnect switch
- Two additional water separators maintain long fuel filter life
- Convenient engine and hydraulic oil sample ports
- ZXLinkTM remote monitoring system
- FT4 engine solution without the need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Standard upperstructure handrails and walkway
- Double-seal swing bearings
- Extended grease- and oil-change intervals