Introducing the New EX2600-7
October 21, 2019
As part of Hitachi’s new EX-7 Series line, the EX2600-7 delivers efficiency, reliability and durability in the toughest mines. This excavator features Hitachi’s fuel-saving technologies and customer-driven enhancements.
- Individually controlled hydraulic pumps utilize an electric regulator on each main pump, optimizing engine power and lowering fuel consumption.
- A larger hydraulic oil cooler with variable speed fan reduces energy demand and creates a more reliable hydraulic system.
- Cylinder stroke end control helps ensure structural longevity and operator comfort by using angle sensors to help reduce the cylinder pump flow rate for smoother movement.
- A pressurizer system in the cab riser reduces dust infiltration, extending service life of the electronic components within.
- The underslung low bend configuration of the front attachment hoses removes the need for clamping, helping reduce chafing and increasing reliability.
- Optional Aerial Angle™ system provides a real-time bird’s-eye view around the machine.