Building on the proven productivity of the ZX290LC-5, the ZX300LC-6 is the newest addition to Hitachi’s construction equipment line and it’s ready to take on your toughest jobs.
A 7.8-liter engine gives you a 32 percent increase in engine horsepower. Larger, more durable hydraulic pumps – common to the ZX350LC-6 – provide greater lift capacity and increased swing torque to boost productivity. The larger pumps, a heavier operating weight and a redesigned boom and arm allow you to maximize efficiency by using a larger bucket. Add it all up, and the ZX300LC-6 gives you powerful performance you can rely on.
- Certified EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine
- 6HK1 7.8-liter engine
- 32 percent increase in engine horsepower*
- 9 percent increase in swing torque*
- Up to 5 percent increase in lift capacity*
- Larger bucket*
- Larger ZX350 hydraulic pumps
*Compared to the ZX290CLC-5.