A step up from the ZX26U-5, the new ZX30U-5 packs productivity-boosting advantages like increased lift capacity, swing torque and improved breakout forces into a 3- to 4-metric-ton compact class size. Easy to load and transport between jobs, this small workhorse gives you big performance on all kinds of jobs.
- Fuel-efficient Yanmar engine with 17.4 kW (23 hp) @ 2,400 rpm.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine; no aftertreatment device needed.
- Side-by-side cooling cores and vertical spin-on filters simplify maintenance.
- Manual wedge-style coupler enables quick attachment changes.
- An independent-swing boom and 360-degree rotation increases versatility.
- Compatibility with ZX26U-5 and ZX27U-3 buckets and attachments adds value.
- Heated and air-conditioned cab provides increased visibility and easier access with a 3-inch door width increase.
- Rollover protective structure (ROPS)-certified canopy and ROPS cab option.
- Heavy-duty side shields deflect material and impacts, protecting propel motors, and boom and blade cylinders.
- Tough X-frame provides a solid, stable platform that resists material build-up.