Hitachi’s largest compact excavator, the ZX60USB-5, will soon be available with a canopy option – a great alternative for those operators who like the enhanced visibility of a canopy as well as the open-air feeling.
With this offering, all of Hitachi’s compact excavators will have a canopy option available. This cost-effective alternative to the cab lets customers take advantage of lower ownership and operating costs. Plus, the ZX60USB-5 is packed with features to maximize efficiency, reliability and durability on any job site.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Yanmar engine; no aftertreatment device needed.
- Side-by-side cooling cores and vertical spin-on filters simplify maintenance.
- Operator station tilts forward 50 degrees, simplifying access for servicing.
- Manual wedge-style coupler enables quick attachment changes.
- An independent-swing boom and 360-degree rotation increases versatility.
- New canopy option and a heated and air-conditioned cab option both provide increased visibility and comfortable operation.
- Rollover protective structure (ROPS)-certified canopy and ROPS cab option.
- Heavy-duty side shields deflect material and impacts, protecting propel motors, and boom and blade cylinders.
- Tough X-frame provides a solid, stable platform that resists material build-up.