At Hitachi, efficiency, reliability and durability are in our genes – built into our large mining excavators and passed down to our line of construction excavators. And our largest production-class excavators, the ZX670LC-6 and ZX870LC-6, prove it.
These efficient, upgraded models are packed with productivity-boosting advantages. The ZX670LC-6 and ZX870LC-6 feature fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engines – no diesel particulate filter (DPF) needed. You also get generous swing torque, digging force and lift capacity. Convenient machine access with steps and upperstructure walkways. And simplified maintenance with features like a battery disconnect switch, and engine and hydraulic oil sample ports. With the ZX670LC-6 and ZX870LC-6 in your fleet, you’ll experience the powerful performance Hitachi is known for.
- Certified EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine
- Equal or reduced fluid consumption (fuel and diesel exhaust fluid [DEF]) compared to ZX670LC-5 or ZX870LC-5 consumption
- Programmable attachment modes
- Easily installed spin-on main fuel filters help prevent contamination when servicing
- Added coolant expansion tank provides make-up fluid and keeps engine at peak performance
- ZXLinkTM remote monitoring system
- Battery disconnect switch
- Convenient engine and hydraulic oil sample ports
- Two additional water separators maintain long fuel filter life
- FT4 engine solution without the need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Standard upperstructure handrails and walkways
- Double-seal swing bearings
- Extended grease- and oil-change intervals