Uncompromised Productivity with the EX3600-7
April 6, 2020
As part of Hitachi’s new EX-7 Series line, the EX3600-7 makes no performance excuses. It delivers efficiency, reliability and durability in the toughest mines – day after day.
- Fuel Consumption Optimization (FCO) technologies reduce fuel consumption by 4 percent versus the previous model (EX3600-6).
- Individually controlled hydraulic pumps utilize an electric regulator on each main pump, optimizing engine power and lowering fuel consumption.
- Cylinder stroke end control helps ensure structural longevity and operator comfort by using angle sensors to help reduce the cylinder pump flow rate for smoother movement.
- The underslung low bend configuration of the front attachment hoses removes the need for clamping, helping reduce chafing and increasing reliability.
- A larger hydraulic oil cooler with variable speed fan reduces energy demand and creates a more reliable hydraulic system.
- A pressurizer system in the cab riser reduces dust infiltration, extending service life of the electronic components within.
- Optional Aerial Angle™ system provides a real-time bird’s-eye view around the machine.