Pushing the limits of productivity.
The ZX310F-6 was created to push the limits of productivity by delivering the efficiency, reliability and durability Hitachi is known for.
Available as a Forestry Excavator or Log Loader, the ZX310F-6 is purpose-built with productivity-boosting advantages. You get a fuel-efficient Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine; no diesel particulate filter (DPF) needed. Two newly designed operator stations with additional legroom, new ergonomic controls and more. Ground level access to all filters and test ports. And tough structures that are built to last.
- Fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine meets rigid emission standards without the need of a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Next-size-up engine delivers improved machine multifunctioning and performance.
- Cast counterweights minimize tail swing increase. A large, integrated fuel tank keeps the machine running longer between fill-ups.
- Hardened steel bushings are added to the mainframe at the main boom joint, and to the boom at the stick joint for increased durability.
- The ZX310F-6 has the same proven hydraulic systems found in Hitachi’s construction and mining excavators.
- More efficient hydraulic management system helps keep the machine running cooler.
- An optional cab forward riser for the rear-entry cab enhances right side visibility.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate windows in all cabs, and strategically placed floor windows in the rear-entry cabs provide excellent visibility to the tracks and work area.
- A new, standard rear entry log loader cab provides easy access up the right side and across the back deck.
- Three cab convenience packages and three seat options allow machines to be configured to suit the operator and the application.
- A completely revamped electrical system with 35% fewer components increases system reliability.
- Larger cooling system, reversing cooling fan and improved airflow help keep the machine running cooler.
- New machine control system allows the machine to be factory “tuned” to increase productivity while reducing fluid consumption.
- Hitachi Foresters are available as road builders, processors, live-heel log loaders and valve-in-head log loaders.
- For processor configurations, reliable Waratah heads come factory-installed for seamless integration. Through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life.
36 ft 7 in ft/in
12 ft 8 in ft/in
11 ft 5 in ft/in
16 ft 5 in ft/in
13 ft 4 in ft/in
11 ft 10 in ft/in
2 ft 6 in ft/in
11 ft 2 in ft/in
8 ft 10 in ft/in
285 gallons (US)
52 gallons (US)
88507 lbf / ft
65.5 x 2 gallons (US) / min