Maximum power in a small package.
Don’t be fooled by the small size of the ZX75US-5. This ultrashort radius excavator is perfect for light residential work and projects in congested areas.
Like all of our excavators, the ZX75US-5 is loaded with enhancements that make it even more efficient, reliable and durable. It features a fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine that meets EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IV emission standards. And it delivers all the power, smoothness, precision and ease of operation you’ve come to expect from our larger Hitachi excavators – in an easy to maneuver package.
With Hitachi’s new ZX-tra Offer, take advantage of special financing on the ZX75US-5 starting at $1,655 per month.1
1Exclusions apply. Offer only available in the U.S.
- The Yanmar engine is EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV certified and delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves fuel.
- Box-section track frames, thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, superior ground clearance and industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted links, the sealed and lubricated undercarriage delivers long, reliable performance.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component protection.
- Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend lube intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and boom-joint, and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
- Generous flow, arm force, and swing torque help speed cycles and keep you productive and on schedule.
- Changing hydraulic flow is push-button easy, done right from the seat.
- Complete factory-installed standard auxiliary hydraulics with proportional control help improve productivity on the jobsite.
- Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers help keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable and the operator productive.
- Low-effort joysticks, a highly efficient HVAC system, and plenty of storage space maximize comfort and convenience.
- A comfortable, mechanical suspension fabric-covered high-back seat provides plenty of travel, sliding together or independent of the joystick console. For even more support and comfort, a heated air suspension seat is available.
- The easy-to-read and easy-to-operate multifunction monitor provides enhanced diagnostic features, integrates the radio and HVAC controls.
- Wider service doors and easy-access service points make quick work of daily and periodic maintenance.
- Easy-to-reach dipstick and see-through coolant reservoir make daily checks and/or additions quick and easy.
- LCD monitor tracks scheduled maintenance and reminders. Should a problem arise, it provides diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Vertical spin-on fuel filters are positioned in the right rear compartment for simplified ground-level servicing.
- Ground-level-accessible coolers with easily removed pre-cleaner screens help prevent trash from plugging up the cores – helping maintain cool-running efficiency.
- Grouped service points make quick work of the daily routine. Easy-to-check sight gauges and fluid reservoirs, quick-change remote mounted vertical filters, and extended engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals minimize downtime for periodic maintenance.
- The diesel particulate filter (DPF) is easily removed for servicing. The minimum service interval is 3,000 hours for the ZX75US-5, and can be done by your local Hitachi dealer.
20 ft 11 in ft/in
8 ft 10 in ft/in
8 ft 1 in ft/in
7 ft 6 in ft/in
9 ft 7 in ft/in
4 ft 3 in ft/in
7 ft 7 in ft/in
6 ft 2 in ft/in
22 ft 8 in ft/in
22 ft 2 in ft/in
25 ft ft/in
18 ft 1 in ft/in
14 ft 2 in ft/in
15 ft 1 in ft/in
35.7 gallons (US)
15 gallons (US)