- The powerful Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIB Isuzu engine gets the most out of every drop of fuel.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
44,000 - 45,300 lb.
31 ft. 5 in.
19 ft. 2 in.
Mobile and maneuverable, the ZX190W-5 is ready to roll on your jobsites. The ZX190W-5 quietly goes about its business with a powerful, fuel-efficient EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB Isuzu diesel engine that meets rigid emission standards. Operators are more comfortable, productive and safer in a redesigned cab that includes an LCD monitor displaying a wealth of machine information. Features such as auto-idle and auto-shutdown help save fuel and minimize machine wear. And maintenance is made easy with centrally located filters and automatic exhaust filter cleaning.
The ZX190W-5 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption, and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- The refined parallelogram blade better handles backfill and cleanup duties, while serving as a third stabilizer during digging.
- The short wheelbase of the ZX190W-5 is perfect in tight quarters, and dual Bridgestone tires come with a spacer ring to help keep out dirt and debris.
- Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend lube intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component impact protection.
- Tungsten-carbide-coated wear surfaces protect the critical bucket-to-arm joint.
- Reinforced resin thrust plates and an exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- The power dig function gives you an extra dose of hydraulic pressure to muscle through tough jobs.
- Pushbuttons on the right lever allow fingertip control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments.
- Multilanguage LCD monitor with integrated radio and HVAC provides easy access to maintenance alerts, diagnostics, rearview camera visual display and more.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise control with less effort.
- Switching between three work modes is effortless with the push of a button.
- The Forward-Neutral-Reverse (F-N-R) switch is conveniently located on the left pilot lever.
- The ZX190W-5 comes standard equipped with low flow medium pressure auxiliary lines that makes installing and operating attachments simple and convenient.
- Get even more jobsite visibility with the standard rearview camera.
- The durable, redesigned cab meets the ISO standard for rollover protective structure (ROPS) certification.
- Centrally located engine oil filter, pilot and steering filters, and fuel filters allow for quick and easy servicing. Automatic exhaust filter cleaning saves you even more time.
- Large service doors provide wide-open access to components.
- Centralized lube banks place difficult-to-lube zerks within easy reach, for faster greasing with less mess.
- Fresh-air cab filter is quickly serviced from outside the cab, so it’s more likely to get done.
- The ZX190W-5 is standard equipped with Hitachi’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to optimize your operation and maximize your profits. With the support of your dealer you can use your data to reduce idling time as well as maximize productivity and uptime. Without ever leaving your seat you’ll have access to fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. You can also view location and alert information in the field from your iOS or Android devices.
29 ft 6 in ft/in
10 ft 3 in ft/in
8 ft ft/in
7 ft 7 in ft/in
8 ft 8 in ft/in
10 ft 3 in ft/in
31 ft 5 in ft/in
19 ft 2 in ft/in
77 gallons (US)
26 gallons (US)
39091 lbf / ft