- An Isuzu EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance. Fuel pressure, timing and volume are precisely regulated by electronic control for efficient combustion with Isuzu’s common-rail fuel injection system.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- The FT4 engine solution does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), saving service time and lowering operating costs.
47,245 - 48,238 lb.
37 ft. 7 in.
21 ft. 11 in.
The ZX210LC-6 and ZX210-6 feature a number of productivity-boosting advantages that deliver more efficiency, reliability and durability. You get a fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine that meets rigid emission standards. The best part? There’s no diesel particulate filter (DPF) needed. You also get standard upperstructure handrails for added safety and accessibility. Easy-to-operate controls for smooth and responsive hydraulics. Programmable attachment modes. And simplified maintenance with features like a battery disconnect switch.
In addition, the ZX210LC-6 and ZX210-6 come standard equipped with three years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- Reinforced D-channel side frames provide maximum cab and component impact protection.
- Tungsten-carbide coated wear surfaces protect the critical bucket-to-arm joint.
- Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames and industry exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers and strutted track links, the sealed and lubricated undercarriage is built for the long haul.
- The pressurized fuel system improves fuel injector operation, and the fuel recirculation system helps prevent fuel gelling in cold climates – so you can maintain maximum productivity.
- It’s not always about brute force. Unmatched metering and smooth multifunction operation provide finesse and precision.
- Stay on schedule with generous swing torque, digging force and lift capacity.
- Muscle through tough digging by pressing the power-boost button.
- Whatever your grade system, Topcon, Trimble or Leica, Hitachi offers a grade reference ready package that reduces installation time by half.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide access to a wealth of info and functions. Just turn and tap to select work modes, check diagnostic codes, monitor maintenance intervals, set cab temperature, make simple attachment hydraulic-flow adjustments, plus more.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort. Pushbuttons in the right lever allow fingertip control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments.
- Get unobstructed all-around visibility thanks to a new hood design paired with a wide expanse of front, side and overhead glass and mirrors.
- Optional cab and right-side boom lights provide extra illumination to extend your production.
- Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable and the operator productive.
- Operators get maximum support from a sculpted mechanical suspension high-back seat. For even more comfort, opt for the air-suspension heated seat.
- Easy-to-navigate LCD monitor tracks various fluid levels and issues scheduled maintenance alerts and diagnostic information.
- Centralized lube banks place zerks within easy reach, making greasing less messy and timeconsuming.
- Engine oil, fuel and hydraulic pilot oil filters are all located on the same side at ground level for easy servicing.
- Upperstructure handrails provide added safety when servicing the engine compartment, and a larger hood gives you better engine accessibility.
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the rear door behind the cab, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The ZX210LC-6 and ZX210-6 are standard equipped with Hitachi’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to optimize your operation and maximize your profits. With the support of your dealer you can use your data to reduce idling time as well as maximize productivity and uptime. Without ever leaving your seat you’ll have access to fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. You can also view location and alert information in the field from your iOS or Android devices.
31 ft 8 in ft/in
10 ft 5 in ft/in
10 ft 6 in ft/in
12 ft ft/in
14 ft 8 in ft/in
9 ft 6 in ft/in
10 ft 6 in ft/in
7 ft 10 in ft/in
32 ft 7 in ft/in
32 ft ft/in
32 ft 11 in ft/in
23 ft 7 in ft/in
21 ft 4 in ft/in
21 ft 11 in ft/in
106 gallons (US)
36 gallons (US)