More reliable and more productive.
The ZX130-6 is loaded with enhancements that make it even more efficient, reliable and durable. The fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine meets rigid emission standards. The best part? There’s no diesel particulate filter (DPF) needed. You also get standard upperstructure handrails for added safety and accessibility, easy-to-operate controls, programmable attachment modes and simplified maintenance with features like a battery disconnect switch.
The ZX130-6 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- An Isuzu EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance. Fuel pressure, timing and volume are precisely regulated by electronic control for efficient combustion with Isuzu’s common-rail fuel injection system.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- Our FT4 field-proven technology is simple and efficient, employing cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). An improved piston design allows particulate matter to be burned in cylinder, so there’s no need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- The pressurized fuel system improves fuel injector operation, and the fuel recirculation system helps prevent fuel gelling in cold climates – so you can maintain maximum productivity.
- It’s not always about brute force. Unmatched metering and smooth multifunction operation provide finesse and precision.
- Stay on schedule with generous swing torque, digging force and lift capacity.
- Muscle through tough digging by pressing the power-boost button.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide easy access to machine info and functions. Turn and tap to select work modes, monitor maintenance intervals, check diagnostic codes and set cab temperature. Control oil flow and toggle between dig and thumb modes with a programmable thumb attachment mode.
- Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable and the operator productive.
- Operators get maximum support from a sculpted mechanical suspension high-back seat. For even more comfort, opt for the air-suspension heated seat.
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the rear door behind the cab, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The ZX130-6 is standard equipped with Hitachi’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to monitor your fleet without ever leaving your seat through an easy-to-use website. Access fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. Know which machines are earning and which are idling – all while keeping preventive-maintenance tabs on each piece of equipment. View location and alert information with an app for iOS or Android devices. Plus, ZXLink can be set up to send alerts via email or text so you’re always in the know.
25 ft 4 in ft/in
9 ft 5 in ft/in
8 ft 10 in ft/in
9 ft 5 in ft/in
11 ft 9 in ft/in
7 ft 2 in ft/in
8 ft 10 in ft/in
6 ft 6 in ft/in
28 ft 10 in ft/in
28 ft 5 in ft/in
29 ft 4 in ft/in
21 ft 5 in ft/in
19 ft 3 in ft/in
19 ft 11 in ft/in
75.3 gallons (US)
18.2 gallons (US)