- An Isuzu EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance. Fuel pressure, timing and volume are precisely regulated by electronic control for efficient combustion with Isuzu’s common-rail fuel injection system.
- The FT4 engine solution does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), saving service time and lowering operating costs.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- The pressurized fuel system improves fuel injector operation, and the fuel recirculation system helps prevent fuel gelling in cold climates – so you can maintain maximum productivity.
The ZX245USLC-6 delivers all the efficiency, reliability and durability you’ve come to expect from our larger excavators – in an easy-to-maneuver package. The Dash-6 model is equipped with a powerful EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine that features integrated, effective engine technologies and does not require a diesel particulate filter.
The ZX245USLC-6 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption, and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- Tungsten-carbide-coated surfaces protect the critical bucket-to-arm joint.
- Our FT4 field-proven technology is simple and efficient, employing cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). An improved piston design allows particulate matter to be burned in cylinder, so there’s no need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- The ZX245USLC-6 comes with complete standard factory installed auxiliary hydraulics with programmable attachment modes and proportional control to help improve productivity on the jobsite.
- It features a unique three-pump hydraulic system that provides even more flow. When demanded, the third pump supplies additional hydraulic oil to the swing circuit without stealing oil and speed from other functions. This hydraulic system enables an operator to maximize productivity without sacrificing fuel economy.
- It’s not always about brute force. Unmatched metering and smooth multifunction operation provide finesse and precision.
- Stay on schedule with generous swing torque, digging force and lift capacity.
- Muscle through tough digging by pressing the power-boost button.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide easy access to machine info and functions. Turn and tap to select work modes, monitor maintenance intervals, check diagnostic codes and set cab temperature. Control oil flow and toggle between dig and thumb modes with a programmable thumb attachment mode.
- Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable and the operator productive.
- Operators get maximum support from a air-suspension heated seat.
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the rear door behind the cab, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The ZX245USLC-6 is standard equipped with Hitachi’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to monitor your fleet without ever leaving your seat through an easy-to-use website. Access fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. Know which machines are earning and which are idling – all while keeping preventive-maintenance tabs on each piece of equipment. View location and alert information with an app for iOS or Android devices. Plus, ZXLink can be set up to send alerts via email or text so you’re always in the know.
29 ft 11 in ft/in
9 ft 11 in ft/in
10 ft 6 in ft/in
12 ft ft/in
14 ft 8 in ft/in
5 ft 6 in ft/in
10 ft 6 in ft/in
7 ft 10 in ft/in
33 ft 2 in ft/in
32 ft 6 in ft/in
36 ft 10 in ft/in
27 ft 2 in ft/in
21 ft ft/in
21 ft 9 in ft/in
100.4 gallons (US)
34.3 gallons (US)